SNIPER EFI HYPERSPARK IGNITION COIL
Do you need to upgrade your ignition system due to a recent Sniper EFI installation, but have no idea which option is best? Introducing HyperSpark Ignition, from Sniper EFI. The complete system consists of an ignition coil, CD ignition box, billet distributor with hall effect crank signal sensor, and complete wiring harness ready to plug and play with your Sniper EFI System. This high output ignition coil produces 135mJ of spark energy when used with the HyperSpark Ignition Box. The HyperSpark ignition coil comes self contained in it's own mounting bracket, with mounting hardware provided.
- Designed to work with Sniper EFI – Plug and Play
- Ignition coil connector removes any doubt of loose connections at the Ignition Coil.
- Integrated Ignition Coil bracket simplifies mounting the ignition coil.
- 135mJ of spark energy when used with the HyperSpark Ignition Box, ensures complete combustion
|Peak Current||300 mA|
|Primary Resistance||0.441 Ohms|
|Product Type||Ignition Coil|
|Secondary Resistance||4.61 Ohms|
|Secondary Voltage||43,000 Volts|
|Spark duration||335 uS|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.