HOOKER BLACKHEART LONG TUBE HEADERS
2015-2017 Mustang Shelby GT350/GT350R 5.2L V8 1-3/4” x 3” 304SS Long-Tube Headers
Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the BlackHeart line of exhaust products. We are proud to offer these 304 stainless steel full length headers for 2015-2017 Mustang Shelby GT350/GT350R vehicles. These headers feature 1-7/8" tuned length primary tubes w/ 3" collectors, and are engineered to offer both premium fitment and maximum performance from your 5.2L engine.
- Constructed from lightweight,18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- 1-3/4” diameter, tuned-length primary tubes for maximum performance
- Long transition 3” header collectors feature merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick, CNC waterjet header flanges are used for strength and maximum sealing surface
- Incorporates factory-like mounts to accept OE vibration dampeners
- High-quality O2 sensor extension wires are included
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Designed to be used with BlackHeart Link Pipes P/N’s 70503354-RHKR or 70503355-RHKR to directly fit with OE exhaust, or complete exhaust systems P/N’s 70503350-RHKR, 70503351-RHKR, 70503352-RHKR or 70503353-RHKR
|Application||15-17 Shelby GT350/350R 5.2L V8|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
Applications: Does this fit your car?
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
Designed to be used with BlackHeart Link Pipes P/N’s 70503354-RHKR or 70503355-RHKR to directly fit with OE exhaust or complete exhaust systems P/N’s 70503350-RHKR, 70503351-RHKR, 70503352-RHKR or 70503353-RHKR