HOOKER BLACKHEART LONG TUBE HEADERS
1979-1993 Mustang Coyote Swap 304 SS 2 X 3" Long Tube Headers
Hooker continues to set the standard of performance with the Blackheart line of engine swap system components. We are proud to offer these 304SS long tube Coyote engine swap headers for 1979-1993 Ford Mustangs. These headers feature 2" primary tubes with 3" formed merge collectors and are engineered to offer premium fitment on vehicles equipped with an AJE MU-40-UM* or Team Z TZM-KM-Swap* engine K-member.
*Installation requires the use of Hooker Blackheart 71221026HKR (for AJE MU-40-UM K-member) or 71221027HKR (for Team Z TZM-KM-Swap K-member) engine mounting brackets.
- Comprehensively designed as part of the Hooker Blackheart 1979-93 Mustang Coyote engine swap systems
- Well-suited for use in NMRA Coyote Modified class racing
- Compatible with AJE or Team Z Motorsports K-members
- Bolt-in compatible with T45, TKO 500/600, T56 Magnum, MT82, Powerglide, 4R70W, and 6R80 transmissions, when installed with Hooker Blackheart engine mounting brackets and transmission crossmembers designed for these applications
- Bolt-in compatible with stock 2011-17 Mustang Coyote and Moroso 20571 Coyote oil pans
- Designed for use with stock Mustang or Ford Performance Coyote starters
- Constructed from lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Long transition header collectors feature merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick, CNC waterjet header flanges are used for strength and maximum sealing surface
- O2 sensor bungs are included in each header collector
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Tube Dia.||2 inch|
Applications: Does this fit your car?
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
- Compatible with AJE and Team Z K-members only
- Compatible with T45, T56 Magnum, TKO, 4R70W, 6R80, MT82 and Powerglide transmissions
- Compatible with stock mechanical clutch cable
- Compatible with the Moroso 20571 and stock Mustang Coyote oil pans
- Requires the use of an aftermarket steering shaft
- Requires the use of specific Ford/Motorcraft starters; see instruction sheet