HOOKER BLACKHEART MID LENGTH HEADERS - BRUSHED
1967-69 GM F-Body LT-Swap Long Tube Headers, 1-7/8" x 3", 304SS - Brushed Finish
Hooker BlackHeart has quickly become the leader in engine swaps and we are excited to announce new products for 67-69 Camaro/Firebird vehicles with 5th Gen GM LT1/LT4 engines. The new Hooker BlackHeart LT Swap 304 Stainless Steel Mid Length Headers are designed specifically for use with Detroit Speed Inc. front subframes. They are to be used with Hooker BlackHeart Transmission Crossmember (P/N 71222017HKR) and Engine Mounts (P/N 71221024HKR) for a trouble free install.
- Designed specifically for DSE (Detroit Speed, Inc.) Front Subframe, Suspension, and Steering
- Available in Natural or Satin Brushed finish to suit your personal taste
- Constructed from lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel, maximizing strength and durability
- 1-7/8” primary tubes and long transition 3” collectors with merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick, CNC waterjet header flanges are used for strength and maximum sealing surface
- Designed to work specifically with Hooker Transmission Crossmembers and Engine Mounts for a trouble free install
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Style||Mid Length|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
Applications: Does this fit your car?
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
These headers are specifically designed for vehicles equipped with DSE (Detroit Speed, Inc.) chassis, suspension, and steering components. It will require the use of Hooker Engine Mount Brackets P/N: 71221024HKR and Transmission Crossmember P/N: 7122017HKR.
Recommended Engine Mounts: Hooker P/N: 71221004HKR Clamshell with P/N 71221014HKR Black or 71221015HKR Red Poly bushing.
Transmission Mount- Anchor P/N 2379